Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yummy Turkey!

Happy thanksgiving weekend! I can smell the turkey! :) Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend and are getting some time to rest and reflect on the many reasons you should be thankful. I don't really understand how non-believers could celebrate this holiday, without thinking who they should be thankful to. I mean, yea. Sure we can thank our family members for always encouraging us and being there in our times of need, but who do we thank for our loved ones? Boy, am I glad I can answer that with gladness.

Thank you Lord for all of my friends and loved ones! :)

Take this time to thank God for how He has blessed you in the past year. How have you grown with Him? It's a wonderful time to come together with family and friends and just be grateful for our many blessings. I thank God for you!

Another thing to think about, should we only be thankful on thanksgiving? It's crazy to think about how selfish we are, we should constantly be in thanks to our God and Saviour. Last night I had a dream that some friends were making fun of me because I was listening to Christian music, It was nuts! I felt so alone, and scared- it almost made me feel embarassed.. But just think, Jesus was persectued even more. He's the one we're praising in this music! Whew, what a God! What a Saviour.

A couple nights ago I went to a David Crowder concert, featuring Hillsong Youth! It was great to meet them and share stories. Now they follow me on twitter!

Oh yea, by the way.. My twitter account is : BFGmotion

Enjoy the turkey! Give thanks to God, he's amazing :)

Bethany Grace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment