Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Apologies, Apologies :(

Dear Followers, :)


I know, I know. It's been a while! I apologize a million x billion x gazillion times! Things have been so busy and stressful lately, I've had no internet time :(


Well, life is fair. Though my workload is full and I have little time to spend on myself, I'm content. Have you ever thought about that? I mean, for humans- we're so selfish! It takes so much out of us to just stand still, in a stressful moment and say: "you know, yea- it's so crazy right now.. But i'll be content." Why? Because we have the joy of the Lord.


How are you? Appreciate all of the leaves that are still on the tree's, they're gonna vanish fast :( Oh well, soon the snow will be here, we'll have the fireplaces on, the tree will be up and lit, and we'll say: "IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!!!" Absolutely LOVE the holiday season.


Think about what you could, or should change in your life. I know it's the middle of the week, so it's kind of late to re-schedule everything, but think- what am i doing that is kind of, well- pointless? In my every day schedule, do i really glorify God through my words and acts? Just a thought i'm putting out there.


Take care, hopefully i'll write soon! Pray for me, I have 3 tests in the next couple of days.


All the love that I can give through Christ,


Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment